Therapy S.M.A.R.T is a multidisciplinary private practice owned by Asha Dullabh, located in Claremont, Western Cape.
Therapy S.M.A.R.T offers Supportive Multidisciplinary Assessment Remediation and Therapy. The practice consists of a multi-disciplinary team of dedicated, experienced, HPCSA registered professionals. The S.M.A.R.T approach is an integrative approach to healing that addresses psychological wellness through connecting and promoting the health of the mind, body and spirit, while integrating traditional therapies. We enjoy working with clients from all walks of life, helping them achieve their highest potential assessing all areas of wellness. Professionals across a broad range of fields collaborate and support the healing process. The team comprises of Psychologists , a General Practitioner, an Ayurvedic Specialist, Speech and Language Therapy, an Occupational Therapist, and a Dietician. We are committed to providing a professional service that best meets the needs of our clients. This multi-disciplinary approach provides for both team and/or individual interventions for all ages. We work as a team with each family to create an assessment and treatment journey that fits into their lifestyle, builds trust and helps achieve shared outcomes. Our clinicians will collaborate with other disciplines when appropriate to ensure the most comprehensive care is provided.
- Clinical/Counselling/Educational Psychology
- Play Therapy
- Child & Adolescent Therapy and Parent Counselling
- Individual Psychotherapy for Adults
- Psycho-Educational Assessments for Children (ADD and other related Learning Challenges)
- Assessment of Students for extra time or other relevant concessions
- Specialized Out-Patient treatment for Eating Disorders
- General Practitioner
- Ayurvedic Medicine & Integrative Health
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech and Language Therapy
Check out our Facebook Page!